Books by Susan Daffron
Save time as you search for new revenue streams to support your humane organization!
Learn publicity tactics to recruit volunteers, find foster families and increase adoptions.
In the fifth Alpine Grove novel, it's high school reunion time.
Learn how to care for your new adopted dog or puppy.
In the sixth Alpine Grove novel, Robin has to manage a corporate retreat at a dilapidated and possibly haunted lodge in the woods.
If you liked Chez Stinky, return for more fun in Alpine Grove. In book 2, you find out what happens next!
In the eighth Alpine Grove novel, find out if there really is a hidden treasure near the lake.
Return to Alpine Grove for the third time and meet Tracy and Roxy the doxy!
Like romantic comedy and stories with lots of quirky dogs and cats? Check out Chez Stinky (Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy - Book 1)
In the seventh Alpine Grove novel, Brigid is determined to help the homeless dogs of Alpine Grove.
In the fourth Alpine Grove novel, meet Becca, a property appraiser with a poor sense of direction.
Learn how to care for your new adopted cat or kitten.
Susan Daffron is the author of the Alpine Grove Romantic Comedies and the president of Logical Expressions, Inc., a book publishing company based in Idaho. An award-winning author, Susan's books include:
The Alpine Grove Romantic Comedies
The Alpine Grove novels feature a lot of quirky dogs and cats. The books have a little humor and a lot of fur.
- Chez Stinky - An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy Book 1.
- Fuzzy Logic - An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy Book 2
- The Art of Wag - An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy Book 3
- Snow Furries - An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy Book 4
- Bark to the Future - An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy Book 5
- Howl at the Loon - An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy Book 6
- The Good, the Bad, and the Pugly - An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy Book 7
- The Treasure of the Hairy Cadre - An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy Book 8
- The Luck of the Paw - An Alpine Grove Romantic Comedy Book 9
- Publicity to the Rescue: How to Get More Attention for Your Animal Shelter, Humane Society or Rescue Group to Raise Awareness, Increase Donations, Recruit Volunteers, and Boost Adoptions
- Funds to the Rescue: 101 Fundraising Ideas for Humane and Animal Rescue Groups
- Happy Hound: Develop a Great Relationship with Your Adopted Dog or Puppy,
- Happy Tabby: Develop a Great Relationship with Your Adopted Cat or Kitten
- Vegan Success: Scrumptious, Healthy Vegan Recipes for Busy People
- And nine other nonfiction books on various topics.
You can find links to all the books on Susan's Amazon Author page.