Books by Susan Daffron
Learn how to care for your new adopted dog or puppy.
Publishize shows you cost-effective ways to quickly self-publish a book.
Entrepreneurs: Avoid geek speak and get the information you need to create a great web site.
Save time as you search for new revenue streams to support your humane organization!
Like romantic comedies and stories with lots of quirky dogs and cats? Check out Chez Stinky!
Learn secrets from published authors to help you stay motivated and finish your book.
Learn how to care for your new adopted cat or kitten.
Learn publicity tactics to recruit volunteers, find foster families and increase adoptions.
Susan Daffron is the president of Logical Expressions, Inc. a book publishing company based in Idaho. An award-winning author, Susan's books include:
- Chez Stinky - a romantic comedy novel that features a lot of quirky dogs and cats.
- Publicity to the Rescue: How to Get More Attention for Your Animal Shelter, Humane Socieity, or Rescue Group to Raise Awareness, Increase Donations, Recruit Volunteers, and Boost Adoptions
- Funds to the Rescue: 101 Fundraising Ideas for Humane and Animal Rescue Groups
- 57 Secrets for Writing a Nonfiction Book
- Publishize: How to Quickly and Affordably Self-Publish a Book That Promotes Your Expertise
- Vegan Success: Scrumptious, Healthy Vegan Recipes for Busy People
- Web Business Success: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Web Sites That Work,
- Happy Hound: Develop a Great Relationship with Your Adopted Dog or Puppy,
- Happy Tabby: Develop a Great Relationship with Your Adopted Cat or Kitten
- and 5 other books on computing topics.
You can find links to all the books on Susan's Amazon Author page.